Pokémon Go Review
Pokémon Go is an augmented reality game for mobile devices. Create your avatar, put your shoes on, step outside and see if you can find and capture Pokémons in your area. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball to capture a Pokémon.
Check the map on your phone to see if there are any PokéStops and Pokémon Gyms in your surrounding. PokéStops are places where you can find rare Pokémons. At Pokémon Gyms you can battle with other teams.
The game is free to play, but it includes in-app purchases, where you can purchase additional Poké Balls and other in-game items.
- The augmented reality aspect of the game encourages you to go outside and be physical active.
- The game brings people together. You will bump into other players hunting for the same creatures in your area.
- Discovering new places to catch Pokemons is a fun activity.
- Hunting on Pokemons might lead you to strange places where you can get hurt.
- The game developer gains a lot of data about you and your whereabouts when you play the game.
- The game might stress you out when you play it too long.
Questions & Answers
Can I play Pokémon Go offline?
No, you can't play Pokémon Go offline. The game needs continuous internet connection and GPS to show the places that you have to visit.
Do I need an account to play Pokémon Go?
Yes, you need to create an account and setup your avatar to play Pokémon Go.
What is the PEGI rating for Pokémon Go?
Pokémon Go is rated PEGI 3. The content of the game is considered suitable for all age groups.
What devices is Pokémon Go compatible with?
Pokémon Go can be played on devices with Android 5.0 and up and iOS 10.0 and up.
Does Pokémon Go contain ads?
No, there are no ads in Pokémon Go.
Download & Play Pokémon Go
Pokémon Go Is available on multiple platforms. Click on the buttons below to download the game from the official websites of your chosen platform.